Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How To: Scarf Styles

I get asked all the time here at the store, “How am I supposed to wear a scarf?” I’ve always been obsessed with scarves, so I am constantly experimenting with ways I can wrap, twist and tie my favorite accessory to create new looks. And since these amazing Beatles print scarves by Maharishi came in, I can’t help but want to show them off in tons of new ways! So here are my four favorite ways to wear scarves not only in the fall, but all year round.




Knotted Ends: Wear for a casual for a day of running errands. Treat it as more of an accessory rather than something to keep you warm.

Standard Loop: Best when worn under a winter coat to keep you warm without being bulky.

Headscarf: Fun style for those hot summer days or even in the fall for a hippie-chic addition to your look.

Double Wrap: Easy style for chilly days where a coat isn't needed. Worn with a cozy sweater or long sleeve top, this scarf wrap is fashionable and functional.



Make sure you're following Morgan Kylee. over on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on what's new in the store! 

By: Cathy Anderson
Editor, Poor Little It Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment